Why not come to Rimini and attend a combined course of Italian and English? Over the years, many foreign students, in Rimini to learn Italian, have inquired about English courses to follow on from, or to combine with, their Italian studies. So we have decided to include English classes among our activities and link them with our traditional Italian classes.
Here at Rimini Academy we work with specialized Italian and English mother-tongue teachers with the necessary qualifications to teach their languages to foreign students.
The combined Italian + English course is for all those students who are interested in both languages for work, study or simply for pleasure.
The course consists of two hours of Italian and two hours of English per day. Students will work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, particular attention will be given to the spoken language and conversation.
On the first day of school every student must complete two written tests: one to determine their level of Italian and one to determine their level of the English language, in order to find a suitable course to begin their studies. Our combined courses are split into five levels of study for the English language and also for the Italian language.
These courses start on every Monday of the year. Beginner courses start on the first Monday of every month.
Lessons are held from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and/or in the afternoon from 2pm to 6 pm. Each lesson lasts 55 minutes.
Our combined courses are split into five levels of study for the English language and also for the Italian language:
- Beginners: For students with no knowledge of Italian and/or English.
- Elementary: For students with a basic or minimum knowledge of Italian and/or English.
- Intermediate: For students with a basic knowledge of Italian and English grammar and capacity to communicate orally.
- Advanced: For students with a good knowledge of Italian and English grammar and a good ability to communicate orally.
- Proficient: For students with an excellent knowledge of Italian and English grammar and an excellent ability to communicate orally.
Mixed Course of Italian and English