To all foreign students: why not come to Rimini and attend combined courses of Italian and English? Rimini Academy has established a new department of English studies in cooperation with mother tongue English teachers and under the supervision of our Director of English Studies, Mr Jeremy Platt. Over the years, many foreign students, in Rimini to learn Italian, have enquired about English courses to follow on from or to combine with their Italian studies. So we have decided to include English classes among our activities and link them with our traditional Italian classes. Here at Rimini Academy we work with specialized Italian and English mother-tongue teachers with the necessary qualifications to teach their languages to foreign students. The combined Italian + English course is for all those students who are interested in both languages for work, study or simply for pleasure. The course consists of two hours of Italian and two hours of English per day. On the first day of school every student must complete two written tests: one to determine their level of Italian and one to determine their level of knowledge of the English language, in order to find a suitable course to begin their studies. Our combined courses are split into five levels of study for the English language and also for the Italian language.
- Beginners: For students with no knowledge of Italian and/or English.
- Elementary: For students with a basic or minimum knowledge of Italian and/or English.
- Intermediate: For students with a basic knowledge of Italian and English grammar and capacity to communicate orally.
- Advanced: For students with a good knowledge of Italian and English grammar and a good ability to communicate orally.
- Proficient: For students with an excellent knowledge of Italian and English grammar and an excellent ability to communicate orally.
The courses start every Monday of the year. For beginners the courses begins on the first Monday of every month. Each lesson lasts for 55 minutes, from Monday to Friday. Morning classes are from 9am to 1pm and in the afternoon from 2pm to 6pm.