For many years the teachers who collaborate with Rimini Academy have been developing, compiling and publishing the didactic material used during lessons.
From this aforementioned work, the course book of Italian language and culture for foreigners UN TUFFO NELL’AZZURO was born. This course is both suitable for adults and adolescents and is divided into two volumes:
- UN TUFFO NELL’AZZURRO 1 – for levels A1/A2,
- UN TUFFO NELL’AZZURRO 2 – for levels B1/B2/C1.
The title comes from the idea that studying a new language is a true adventure, a “dive” into a new culture, a full and satisfying experience!
Both books have the following available:
- an audio CD with recordings to listen to, dialogues and exercises for oral production;
- answer book for exercises which allow for individual study;
- exercise book with supplementary activities for consolidating both grammar and vocabulary;
- answer book with solutions to the games in the exercise book.
The course book UN TUFFO NELL’AZZURRO is used during lessons at RIMINI ACADEMY and has been adopted in different schools, institutions and universities in Italy and throughout the world.
Furthermore, UN TUFFO NELL’AZZURRO is also a blog where teachers, students and people interested in the Italian language and culture can find didactic material, guides, tests and extra activities.
For further information you can contact our secretary or the authors directly at firstname.lastname@example.org